Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance insures your vehicles for physical damage and liability coverages for amounts, situations, and usage not covered by a personal auto policy. This type of business insurance covers a variety of vehicles and is also referred to as commercial car insurance, truck insurance, or fleet insurance. Our agents at Lee Insurance Agency will help you find the best coverage you need for your business.
Why do you need Texas Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance, like your personal auto policy, provides similar coverages such as liability, collision, comprehensive, medical payments (or personal injury protection) and uninsured motorists coverage to Texas businesses. However, there are also differences between a commercial auto insurance policy and your personal auto policy that may include eligibility, definitions, coverages, exclusions, and limits.
Most Commercial auto policies are “named driver only” policies, meaning only those drivers listed on the policy can operate a covered auto.
What are the coverages?
- Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
- Property damage liability coverage – provides you with protection if your car accidentally damages another persons property. It also provides you with a legal defense.
- Combined single limit (CSL) – A combined single limits policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.
- Medical payments, no-fault or Personal Injury Coverage – usually pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your car incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
- Uninsured motorist coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, underinsured motorist coverage is also included. This is for cases in which the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to or replacement of your car from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – pays for damage to your car when it hits or is hit by another object.
Providing Commercial Auto Insurance in Humble, Texas
With many different options, commercial car insurance can be confusing. We can help you with your commercial vehicle insurance needs in Humble Texas area. So contact one of the agents at Lee Insurance Agency for your Texas commercial auto insurance needs.